Code of Conduct
Signatories of the Knowledge Equity Network share an ambition to create a culture and environment where there is open and equitable access to knowledge and innovation, and to address inequalities that prevent or limit open access to Higher Education.
The Knowledge Equity Network is committed to providing a welcoming, inclusive, safe and respectful experience for community members, and we expect all members of our community to be treated with dignity and respect. All those participating in Knowledge Equity Network programmes, events and activities must ensure that they conduct themselves in a way that respects the University of Leeds’ core values and responsibilities and behaviours as detailed below.
All signatories agree to:
- behave in a professional and respectful manner at all times
- undertake activities within an equal and inclusive environment that enables respect, fairness and inclusion
- maintain clear boundaries between professional and personal matters
- promote and support good ethical behaviour
- not abuse their power or put themselves in a position where it could be perceived that they have done so
Failure to observe the code may result in the removal of the individual and/or an organisation from the Knowledge Equity Network.